FARM LAND Wanted In Saskatchewan - as of Mar 4, 2014
We are a team of real estate agent specialized in Saskatchewan farmland. Current we have clients looking to buy farmland in the following RMs:
RM No. 10, RM No. 11,RM No. 12,RM No. 42, RM No. 40,
RM No. 94, RM No. 95, RM No. 96, RM No. 65, RM No. 125,
RM No. 73, RM No. 74, RM No. 75, RM No. 44, RM No. 104,
1- 10 quarters of farmland in Cupar, Southey area.
If you have land for sale in the above RMs, please contact Justin Yin (306)230-1588
or email your land legal descriptions and other details to:
Justin Yin - Top Agent in 2013
Sutton Norland Realty congratulate Justin Yin as their Top 2013 Producer (Agent)
Justin Yin - Top Farm & Ranch Agent
Sutton Group - Norland Realty is proud to announce Justin Yin as our top farm & ranch agent. With his unique Chinese background, he has attracted a great number of eager Chinese buyers who are looking for agriculture opportunities inSaskatchewan. Justin Yin's knowledge and professional service can connect you with reliable buyers who are looking for quick possessions. Get to know more about Justin Yin by searching interviews on: CTV News, Global News, The Western Producer and The Global and Mail.
Justin Yin - Certified Agriculture Farm Advisor
Oct 28,2013 We are proud to announce that Justin Yin becomes a Certified Agriculture Farm Advisor.
Justin Yin On Media
Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA) CURRENT & CONNECTED Conferences
Brockville,Ontario, Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Carol Willis, Scotiatrust Senior Will and Estate Planner - Estate Planning Issues for Farm Families
- Kristelle Audet, Conference Board of Canada - Liberalization's Last Frontier: Canada's Food Trade
- Jaye Atkins, Agricultural Credit Corporation: Advance Payments Program
- Rob Wallbridge, Organic Meadow Co-Operative: Traditional Dairy vs. Oragnic - How do they measure up?
- Brian Hogan, Collins Barrow: Farm Busines Structures and Tax Considerations
- Justin Yin, Sutton Realty: Canadian Farmland & its Chinese Buyers
- Mike Whittamore, Whittamore Farms, Director, Farmers Mutual Insurance: Why Farmers Need Quality Farm Advisors
Click here for the detailed agenda Click here for Registration Form
New wave of Chinese Canadians buying Sask farmland
With low farm prices compared to the rest of the country, Saskatchewan has become a hot spot of Chinese Canadians looking to get into farmin .......Click Here for Video of CTV News
"Foreign investment on Sask. land " Global News Saskatoon
In the midst of an economic boom, Saskatchewan is seeing an increase of international investment on it's land. Shallima Maharaj reports. Dec 20.
Read it on Global News: Foreign investment on Sask. land - Morning News - Videos | Global Saskatoon
Justin Yin on Western Producer
"Chinese land buy fears calmed" Posted Mar. 1st, 2013 by Western Producer
PDF version: "Chinese land buy fears calmed"
Justin Yin on CTV News Regina
"Farmgate - February 23 - Part 2" — February 23 CTV News Regina
Justin Yin on The Globe and Mail
"Seed capital: How immigrants are reshaping Saskatchewan's farmland" — The Globe and Mail Published